Terms and Conditions
By visiting our site and/or purchasing any item(s) from us, you (“you” or the “Buyer”) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.Ownership – Windsor Ventures, LLC d/b/a Nustoria (“we” or the “Seller”) is a privately held business formed in 2020 under the laws of the state of Texas.
- Ownership – Windsor Ventures, LLC d/b/a Nustoria (“we” or the “Seller”) is a privately held business formed in 2020 under the laws of the state of Texas.
- Selection and Investment Risk – Seller is always prepared to assist you in selecting coins for your portfolio or collection. You understand and agree, however, that the decision to purchase coins, and which coins to purchase, whether for investment purposes or otherwise, is ultimately your decision alone. All investments carry risk. Seller provides no investment advice of any kind and any representation of investment returns is based on historical data from previous sales and is in no way indicative of future performance.
- Numismatic Return Privilege - You may return any undamaged numismatic coins you order from us, in their original undamaged and unaltered holders, within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, unless you are otherwise notified at the time of the sale. A “numismatic coin” is a coin that is not used as a medium of exchange or whose price depends more on characteristics such as beauty, rarity, and condition than on its metal content or its face value.
Carefully inspect and evaluate your coins during this period. To receive a refund or exchange, you must return your numismatic coin order to Seller registered and insured via the U.S. Postal Service, in the original holder as shipped, within 7 days of receipt. Shipping fees are non-refundable. We do not reimburse return postage fees unless the return is due to an error on our part. If PayPal is used for payment of your coins, the fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Bullion Coins Non-Returnable – Coins we categorize as "Bullion" are not subject to return or exchange. Sales of all such Bullion coins shall be final and non-returnable. Shipment of Bullion orders is normally accomplished within 10 days of funding unless the Buyer is advised otherwise of unusual market conditions in effect at the time of the sale.
- Grading & Authenticity – Grades and descriptions of rare coins are opinions, not statements of fact or guarantees, and are based on standards and interpretations that can and do change over time. Seller does not independently grade coins and relies upon the opinions of third-party grading services such as the Professional Coin Grading Service, the Numismatic Guaranty Corp., and ANACS. Each of these grading services is recognized by the coin industry for its expertise. Each firm guarantees the grade and certifies each coin to be authentic. Seller relies upon those guarantees in selling coins. However, we do not guarantee that the coins we sell will achieve the same grade from any independent grading service in the future and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE COINS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Volatility – The coin market is volatile and thinly capitalized and therefore subject to substantial fluctuations, including significant and rapid increases and decreases in value, from time to time. Investors must be able to assume the risk of such price fluctuations. For that reason, rare coins are not a suitable investment for everyone. Due to market volatility, all prices are subject to change. In the event there is a price change on your order, you will be notified and given the option of accepting the price change, dropping the item from your order, or canceling your order altogether. All investments carry risk. Seller provides no investment advice of any kind and any representation of investment returns is based on historical data from previous sales and is in no way indicative of future performance.
- Limitations on Claims – No claim may be filed by a customer in connection with a particular coin more than one year after that coin was purchased by the customer regardless of when the customer became aware of the claim. Seller reserves the right to refuse to sell any item that is improperly priced or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error. Coins removed from original holders are non-returnable. All items are subject to prior sale and may have limited availability.
- Economic Forces – The success of an investment in rare coins is dependent, at least in part, upon extrinsic economic forces including supply, demand, international monetary conditions and inflation or the expectation of inflation. The impact of these forces on the value of coins cannot be predicted with any certainty. No assurance can be given that an investor will be able to sell his or her coins at a price greater than or equal to their acquisition cost. Further, rare coins are not suitable investments for investors seeking current income. All investments carry risk. Seller provides no investment advice of any kind and any representation of investment returns is based on historical data from previous sales and is in no way indicative of future performance.
- Bid Price – If you wish to sell your coins in the future (even if you did not originally buy them from us), Seller encourages you to offer them to us first. We cannot guarantee to make a bid on every coin or that our bid will equal or exceed that from other coin dealers. Any offer made will be determined only after proper inspection and appropriate assessment of the coin(s), and such offer (if any) is made completely independently of any price that may have been originally paid for the coin.
- Products – We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- Third-Party Links – Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- Verification and Approval – All orders are subject to approval and final verification by Windsor Ventures, LLC.
- Transaction Amount Limits – When using a credit card, a limit of $500 is placed on all first-time orders. If you would like to place a larger order on your card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-346-955-1019 and speak to one of our specialists.
- Title and Risk of Loss – Title to goods shall transfer to the buyer upon shipment to the buyer or its agent. Goods shall remain at Windsor Venture’s risk until shipment by Windsor Venture, LLC, or its agent. Goods will be insured during shipping, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and responsibility for insurance claims in the event of goods lost or damaged during shipment. Buyer shall bear the cost of insuring the goods during shipping.
- Notices – In the event of a dispute, the parties shall send all notices by first class prepaid certified mail, properly addressed and return receipt requested, by FedEx or similar express courier delivery, or by email in which case a confirmatory paper copy must be simultaneously sent by another means permitted hereunder. Buyer shall send notices to Windsor Ventures, LLC, at 2368A Rice Boulevard, Unit #446, Houston, Texas 77005 or via email to email@example.com. Notices sent in accordance with this provision shall be deemed to have been received 4 days after sent by certified mail, 2 days after sending by FedEx or similar courier, and at the time of transmission by email.
- Arbitration – Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to transactions between Buyer and Seller shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association conducted in Houston, Texas. Judgment upon the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Jurisdiction and Venue – All transactions with Seller shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, including the Texas Uniform Commercial Code, without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Venue for all judicial or arbitration proceedings shall be in Houston, Harris County, Texas and each Party consents to personal jurisdiction in such venue. Buyer irrevocably and unconditionally waives any objection to the laying of venue of any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby in the state courts of the State of Texas and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waives and agrees not to plead or claim in any such court that any such action, suit or proceeding brought in such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Payment Policy
BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND/OR COLLECTION COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY RETURNED CHECKS OR CHARGEBACKS. EACH RETURNED CHECK OR CHARGEBACK WILL INCUR A FEE OF [$35]. BUYER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER COLELCTION COSTS INCURRED BY SELLER WITH RESPECT TO BUYER’S FAILURE TO PAY FOR GOODS.
Personal/Business Checks: We gladly accept personal and business checks, however, a direct wire transfer from your bank is faster and allows for immediate shipping. Please call 1-346-955-1019 if you have any questions. Personal and business checks may be held at our discretion for up to 10 business days before shipping occurs to allow for the funds to clear. In any event, funds must fully clear into Seller’s account before shipping will be commenced.
Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders: Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders may be held for up to 5 business days before shipping occurs to allow for the funds to clear. In any event, funds must fully clear into Seller’s account before shipping will be commenced. Money Orders will not be accepted for amounts greater than $1,000.
Credit Cards (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): All prices listed are cash prices. While we gladly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal, a service fee of [3.5%] will be added to our advertised prices and will be calculated at checkout. Credit Card orders receive priority handling from the moment your order is received. Credit cards may not be used for bullion purchases.